Day 7 – Headache is Minor, Getting Better
Today, I still have a lingering headache, but I think I am on the upside. I must admit, a few of my rough joints are feeling better.
Today I ate the following:
Breakfast: Quinoa and berries
Mid Morning: Peach Smoothie
Lunch: Potato, red and yellow peppers, and onion stir fry, sea salt corn chips & salsa
Mid Afternoon: vegetables and hummus, banana
Dinner: Cubin rice and beans
After Dinner Snack: toast with almond butter, cinnamon, and agave nectar
1. How do you feel today (overall) compared to yesterday? Much better. The headache is getting better.
2. Has anything changed with your symptoms that you may have not wrote about the day before? No
3. Are you feeling hungry at anytime during the day? No
4. What was your workout today? I didn’t workout again today due to the headache
5. When did you workout and how was your energy during the workout? N/A
6. How did your energy do throughout the day? Pretty good.
7. How many hours of sleep did you get last night? 7
8. As it relates to your health, here is a list of areas that have caused some issues over the past 6 months. Please provide a brief update of each: Rating scale 1-10 (1 being no pain and 10 being the worst)
Left wrist pain: About a 5
Right pointer finger joint: About a 2
Thumbs: About a 2
Right Hip: About a 1
Face/Skin: The rash is gone
So the moral of the story here is: change in diet = headache. I really believe the headaches are related to this cleanse. My body is accustom to getting all the things I am actually removing, so therefore I am detoxing which can cause a number of aliments. I am not really sure the vision thing that happed Monday is related, however the cleanse could cause migraine like symptoms. Just in my opinion.