Day 5 – Maybe a Migraine? – Awful
I won’t be writing much today as I had to leave work at 3 PM today due to an illness or something. Not sure if its related to the cleanse or not, but 2 employees helped me out. One drove my car and the other followed. It was very sweet of them.
Today I ate the following:
Breakfast: corn flakes with bananas
Lunch: Black Bean Soba noodles, kale, bok-choy, and broccoli stir fry with peanut sauce
Dinner: Rice with root vegetables
After Dinner Snack: blue corn chips and hummus
1. How do you feel today (overall) compared to yesterday? Just awful. About noon today I lost my peripheral vision in my left eye. Some of you may already know that I am 80% blind in my right eye, so my left is quite critical. I thought maybe I looked into a light and burn my eye or something. I had a vision that kept blinking and my eye became bloodshot. Shortly after that I have nausea and a headache came on very strong. I had a meeting I tried to make it through, but needed to excuse myself twice. It was quite awful. Finally, I felt so shaky, I had to leave the office. I even shed a couple tears as I wasn’t sure what was going on and I felt so awful. Perhaps I was having a bit of a migraine which is not a typical aliment for me. UGH.
2. Has anything changed with your symptoms that you may have not wrote about the day before? See Above
3. Are you feeling hungry at anytime during the day? After coming home and taking a 2 hour nap, I felt hungry. I definitely have an urge for something sweet, but won’t break down.
4. What was your workout today? No workout today. I was scheduled for a massage and a chiropractic treatment today, but due to my afternoon had to reschedule those for a later date.
5. When did you workout and how was your energy during the workout?
6. How did your energy do throughout the day? I woke up a bit tired. I didn’t sleep well. I went to slept last night with a lot on my mind after watching the 911 specials on CBS.
7. How many hours of sleep did you get last night? 6.5
8. As it relates to your health, here is a list of areas that have caused some issues over the past 6 months. Please provide a brief update of each: Rating scale 1-10 (1 being no pain and 10 being the worst)
Left wrist pain: About a 5 today.
Right pointer finger joint: About a 3 today
Thumbs: About a 3
Right Hip: About a 2
Face/Skin: Much better today
Other: I have already typed about that…
Here’s to getting a good nights rest and lost of water.
Make it Count by getting rest.